The Bamboo Delight Summer School and Library play a huge paper in the development of her community, there is no other place like this in town. All the kids (poor or rich) want to learn with us. Most of the kids before starting studying here, they have super low self-esteem, they don't dare to dream, their social and soft skills are extremely limited. They never use positive words to describe themselves, they don't have role models. But after they start studying here, year after year, is visible the difference on all of them, they become smarter, they believe they can do everything, they are happier, the smiles come out in their faces easily, the dreams start to flourish and their mind and eyes open to the wonders of the world.
- You can share the link below on your social media and also about our work;
- You can create actions to raise money with us (we have many friends all over the world that do different types of an initiative to help us to raise money); You can contact us for more details;
- You can send items as well (books, stationery, clothes, food, everything in good condition and sent with good hear is welcome);
- You can be a volunteer (hopefully 2021 and the years after) will be safer to travel; The application will be open as soon the country reopens its borders, the details will be on our website;
- You also can visit the Bamboo Delight Cooking Class & Restaurant (Sue's businesses) because as I mentioned before part of her profit goes to the Hand to Hand Charity projects (Summer School, Library, Environment, Community Support and etc.).
Here is the link for donation: https://give.asia/campaign/every-child-deserves-the-chance-to-be-happy#/